Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Blogpost #3


My writing process. My writing process is very strenuous to say the least but I have a very outlandish and bizarre approach to writing. My brainstorming process is pretty normal although I don't use the traditional bubble map, spider web, and all of that other foolery. The traditional process is just a collection of random thoughts, whereas my process is more of an organizational thought pattern on paper. When writing a paper I usually finish it in one sitting. This allows me to brainstorm and construct a full length paper all in one. I don't stop to proofread or spell check because a rough draft is made for revisions and peer analysis anyways. After my paper has been revised I go back and double check my work. I reread it and try to substitute some words and reconstruct some sentences to give my paper a more sophisticated and suave flow. Oftentimes I allow my mother to give me tips on some of the vocabulary and syntax in my paper before I produce my final draft. After all those steps have been completed I compose my final draft. Before I submit my paper I allow someone to evaluate it and give me their honest thoughts about the composition, vocabulary, and flow of my paper. I could care less about the content especially if it's a pre-determined prompt. Now that's the way I construct a paper. I like my method because it allows organized creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment